Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Inspiration Board Wednesday: Emerald City

I know that we are more than half way through 2013, which means that the lovely folks at Pantone will be choosing another color of the year.  But I am honestly really drawn to emerald green.  It feels so lush and luxurious to me...

This board has a very slight art deco feel and you could certainly run with that if you wanted to.  I kept this board feeling very old Hollywood glam.  Lots of sparkle really makes this color pairing feel special and glam.

Image sources: {Row 1: I Love Wednesdays, JAC Photography via Style Me Pretty, Hazelnut Photography via Green Wedding Shoes} {Row 2: Ellie Gillard via Whimsical Wonderland Weddings, Artiese via Ruffled} {Row 3: Flickr, Olivia Kate Couture, The Every Girl, Chard Photographer via Ruffled}

What are your thoughts on Emerald?  Are you sick of seeing it yet or do you still love it as much as I do?

No comments: